Saturday, April 26, 2008

POOP EATER

Lawrence is upset with me because I periodically eat my own poops. Veterinarians call it coprophagia but he just calls me a poop eater. Veterinarians say it really isn't due to a nutritional deficiency, but that dogs are naturally scavengers and this is commonly done by many dogs. Some people theorize it might be due to boredom, but I just like them and consider them a nice treat. By the way, did I tell you that I like treats? It is particularly frustrating because when Lawrence knows I have done this he doesn't like me to kiss him on the lips. Maybe if he gave me more Milk Bone treats I wouldn't eat so many poops. He wants me to enter a twelve step program.

1 comment:

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Holly!
We heard about you from Rocky, Bear, and Angel LacyLulu. You sure are cute!
I, Kena, also eat my own poopie. And my humans get mad, but hey! Like you said, maybe if they gave us more treats we wouldn't do that. My older sis, Maya, used to do that when she was little, but she grew out of it. I still haven't.
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena