Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MY HUMAN IS LEAVING ME

Tomorrow my human is leaving me and going to LA to visit his son, Lawrence Franklin Altaffer IV (shown above). We usually refer to him as L4. He is twenty six years old, single, and lives in Santa Monica. For the past two years he has been the webmaster for the DATA foundation which was co-founded by Bono. DATA promotes aid to Africa. He has also done work for Matt Damon's production company Live Planet. Currently he is working on several freelance projects. You can see his work at "catpointstudios.com". He does really nice work. My human and L4 are planning to go to the art museums in LA and Laguna Beach and they are taking a one night road trip to Las Vegas. I'd really like to go with them but they tell me there are no slot machines that pay out in doggy biscuits. We bassets are really discriminated against!!!!!!!!!

No comments: