Friday, March 21, 2008

I've Been Thinking

For a long time I have been thinking about creating a blog. I have many thoughts I want to share with you. A dog's life isn't that bad. I get to sleep most of the day and I have a human who loves me very much and I love him just as much. We live on the side of a mountain in an old log home that was built more than 200 years ago. I used to be able to run around in the woods and smell all of the wonderful aromas out there but now I have to be attached to a rope in the back yard because there are coyotes and mountain lions in the woods who would like to eat me because I am very sweet. I've got to go now because it is supper time and boy do I love my kibbles.

1 comment:

paintingaweek said...

Holly I like your thoughts, I always wondered what was on a dogs mind now I have some idea. I plan to return to your blog {dlog?] page to continue my education.
Dick W